Switch-disconnectors series CS have been developed to the latest achievements in the field of switching devices through the application of quality insulation materials and contacts made with silver alloys. Modular construction allows subsequent changes, so stocking costs can be lowered.
Standard mounting form: front mounting, rear mounting, in plastic enclosure (IP65).
– for rated current from 16 to 200A in three frame sizes (A0, A1 and A2)
– positive contacts opening (IEC 60947-5-1 Anex K)
– loosely screwed “self-lifting” clamps offer easier connection
– because of the larger opening clearances the switch-disconnectors series CS are particularly suitable for main switches and safety switches
– large number of optional extras (N-pole, auxiliary contacts, PE terminal, N terminal)
– according to the standards: IEC 60947-1, IEC 60947-3, IEC 60204, DIN/EN 61058, UL 508, C22.2 No.14